|CDD Vault by Collaborative Drug Discovery is a research informatics platform that enables scientists to intuitively organize and analyze both biological data and chemical structures, and to collaborate with partners through a secure web interface. CDD maintains an open-source plugin for DataWarrior to access the CDD Vault platform.|
|Inte:Ligand supports scientists worldwide with innovative approaches for early drug discovery research using computer-aided design solutions. LigandScout, its molecular design software suite supports DataWarrior's native file format and may import all conformers from DataWarrior files if they contain single or multiple conformers per row.|
|The Crystallography Open Database is the largest open-access collection of crystal structures of organic, inorganic, metal-organics compounds and minerals, excluding biopolymers. DataWarrior's conformer generator uses knowledge derived from the COD.|
|Enamine is one of the largest suppliers of chemical building blocks and screening compounds. DataWarrior allows to search Enamine's building block catalog by substructure, compound similarity, price, available amount, and other criteria.|
- DataWarrior 5.2.1 with reaction templates, Enamine building block search, and lots of improvements. February 2020
- DataWarrior 5.0.0 with reaction search, t-SNE visualization, and much more. January 2019
- DataWarrior 4.7.2 with fixes of copy/paste issue and SMILES import problem. January 2018
- DataWarrior 4.7.1 with new conformer viewer and reaction smiles support. December 2017
- DataWarrior 4.6.1 with various small improvements and fixes. August 2017
- DataWarrior 4.6.0 with new database plug-in interface. July 2017
- DataWarrior 4.5.1 with new fuzzy score, relocatable labels, improved graphical views, etc. March 2017.
- DataWarrior 4.4.4 with improved conformers & 2D-coordinates, new 0-order bond type, COD-query for metal-organic compounds, fixes in combi-chem library creation, etc. November 2016.
- DataWarrior 4.4.3 with Crystallography Open Database access, improved Flexophore, conformers, macros and much more. August 2016.
- DataWarrior 4.2.2 with structure and target search on the ChEMBL database, structure search on Wikipedia, conformer generation, and much more. July 2015
- DataWarrior 4.1.1 with macro support to automate workflows. January 2015.
- First public release of DataWarrior an interactive data analysis and visualization software with chemical intelligence, which was developed at Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd. June 2014.